PC Performance loss & mouse working bad after unsucessful Nvidia Cuda Installation

armyismylife666

Prominent
Jan 12, 2018
So, I tried to install cuda 8.0.61_win10_network.exe
For some reason, I don't know why, installation crashed with some net framework or some other framework error.
After that my mouse immediately disappeared and performance suddenly and dramatically dropped.
I rebooted computer in a hope that it will fix it. The mouse is back, but not working properly, I need to click every software button 4 times before they respond and it seems that my pc eternally lost it's performance? :'-(
My dear Pc, lost it's performance? For ever? Because of this <<edited by moderator, implied f-bombs are not necessary>> bad driver? What to do, how can I fix it?

upd1
Okay, for some strange reason everything is back online now. Don't close the topic yet, I still need to do some testings.

Upd2
Here we go again. Mouse works bad.

armyismylife666

Prominent
Jan 12, 2018

How can the drivers update be the issue? It all worked fine the second before installation of cuda crashed. I still need to press every button 4 times in order for it to respond, this is strange...
Ok, windows recieved an update a few days ago, I also updated my video card driver recently.

armyismylife666

Prominent
Jan 12, 2018

http://developer2.download.nvidia.com/
Thanks for helping with my case. I am also experiencing a huge performance drop in games.

armyismylife666

Prominent
Jan 12, 2018

Just too much coincedences. I haven't scanned for viruses, I am going to do it now. GPU temp is normally 45 with no load, 55 with minor load like life is strange and 83(maximum temp, never rises higher) in games like deus ex mankind divided.
Cpu temp is currently 28C with low load, now in a game it's ~42

TRENDING THREADS