Folder Permissions help

Sam_126

Commendable
Apr 29, 2016
I'm trying to restore a folder I had called: Windows.old, and every time it keeps asking me for Admin permissions and SYSTEM permissions. I deleted all the list of users for permissions for that folder and added in the "Everyone" user, but it still doesn't work. Halfway through the restore I get this message.

"You require permission from the computer's administrator to make changes to this file. "

Then it goes on to list the name of the file which is: "Events_CostDeferred.rbs" I can't get past it no matter what I do. Any thoughts?

Solution
If you already deleted that folder, it is likely not fully recoverable. If you had a previous backup of your system, you might be in luck.

What issues are you having with the Creator's Update? It might be easier to deal with those that to chase a "fix" that can't be "fixed".

Sam_126

Commendable
Apr 29, 2016

because I'm trying to go back to the previous version of windows. The creator update is ass

COLGeek

Cybernaut
If you already deleted that folder, it is likely not fully recoverable. If you had a previous backup of your system, you might be in luck.

What issues are you having with the Creator's Update? It might be easier to deal with those that to chase a "fix" that can't be "fixed".

Solution