Update Killed Fan Control

Kenneth Masters

Honorable
May 5, 2013
The last MS security update killed my ASUS "suite" of controls, fan control the most important to me. My system:
C.M. HAF-XB & case top fan, ASUS Z87 Deluxe, i7 4770k, 16G Corsair Veng, Samsung 500G SSD, W.D. Black 2T, GEForce GTX780, Sesonic X850, LG 27EA83 Monitor, LG WH14NS40 B.D., Windows 10 Pro 64bit
It seems ASUS doesn't support their BIOS "suite" in Win 10 but I'm not sure nor that up on all this stuff. The icons are still on my desktop but don't work beyond the Yes/No ? box, nothing happens.
Thanks, Duke Masters

Solution
ASUS does not even include ai suite under the utilities for that board so it may no longer be compatible, not sure.

However you can control the fans in the BIOS and set up your own custom curves. I would recommend doing that over using ai suite anyway.

Dunlop0078

Titan
Ambassador
ASUS does not even include ai suite under the utilities for that board so it may no longer be compatible, not sure.

However you can control the fans in the BIOS and set up your own custom curves. I would recommend doing that over using ai suite anyway.

Solution