Can't fix random bluescreens, No end in sight.

coauff

Prominent
Jan 15, 2018
Okay so as i am typing this, no doubt i will get another bluescreen. It is usually kernel security check failure, however I have also gotten "irql not less or equal" and something about memory formatting. this has happened since day one, since i built it almost two years ago. which is honestly devastating, i spent more money on this computer than my car and i can barely use it. I need to figure it out. I have an: AMD 7870k apu, Gigabyte Ga-F2a78m-Hd2 motherboard, logysis 480w psu, a single 8gb stick of ram which i have just bought a new one and it is still acting up, recently i bought a gtx 1070. For Harddrives, they are not the originals i had bought almost two years ago however i have a 120 gb ssd from biwin, and a 2tb hdd from hitachi. The only two things i have not replaced are the motherboard and apu. which i am trying not to as they are relatively expensive... I NEED HELP! This is causing me a lot of distress, and i have thought less of myself as i am completely unable to fix it. it happened within minutes of running memtest and it isnt always the same stopcode. Thanks in advance to anyone who atleast tries to help me, i will appreciate anything!

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one here
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a cloud server and share the link here and someone with right software to read them will help you fix it :)

coauff

Prominent
Jan 15, 2018
Okay so im not sure if it was this or not but so far it has not bluescreened, i bought a new motherboard and after taking my old one off i found a loose metal plate, i am unsure if this could have caused the bluescreening but as i said its been a couple hours and it hasn't bluescreened yet so thanks for the solution