Can't reset the password to my account

In short, i have decided to try to log-in to my old account, but i cant remember the password anymore.

I clicked "reset password" and used the e-mail which i registered the account, i got the message "We've just sent you an email to reset your password." but i havent received any email?

How do i know its the right e-mail? I receive weekly news with my account name on it.
5 answers Last reply
More about reset password account
  1. For all password changes and e-mail changes please have users message the community team directly via e-mail: community@tomshardware.com
  2. SR-71 Blackbird said:
    For all password changes and e-mail changes please have users message the community team directly via e-mail: community@tomshardware.com

I sent them a e-mail (on 16th) but i still havent received a message back
  3. The same thing was happening to me, I found out the emails were being filtered to my junk/spam folder... Now I am experiencing a different problem - I can get to the password reset screen but when I try it just says "There was an error processing the password reset." ... no matter what I enter :(
  4. chromycc said:
    SR-71 Blackbird said:
    For all password changes and e-mail changes please have users message the community team directly via e-mail: community@tomshardware.com

I sent them a e-mail (on 16th) but i still havent received a message back

Hey there, sorry for not getting back to you. Please check your spam folder for our message. If you still haven't gotten it either PM me your e-mail address or issue or send another e-mail to community@tomshardware.com
  5. Andrew_203 said:
    The same thing was happening to me, I found out the emails were being filtered to my junk/spam folder... Now I am experiencing a different problem - I can get to the password reset screen but when I try it just says "There was an error processing the password reset." ... no matter what I enter :(

If you like we can resolve this via PM.

Just PM me and I'll take care of the rest ;)
Ask a new question

Read More

Login Tom's Hardware Email Reset Password