Stuck in automatic repair loop, no keys work to access boot options

karinacarius

Prominent
Jan 17, 2018
I have tried to solve the issue through extensive search online, but none of the suggestions have worked. Would any of you have another suggestion?

My laptop asus, windows 10, has recently got stuck into an automatic repair loop, restarting time after time, presenting only black and blue screens of error. Firstly, I tried the suggested keys to enter safe mode or boot, troubleshooting options, everything, absolutely no keys work. F12, F8, F10, F2, Alt Del, Esc, power button, Fn del, absolutely all keys I have found suggested have not taken to any screen. It remains the same, black screen, attempt to repair, blue screen with error and restart again.
I have removed all external drives, battery, tried again several times with no success for this solution.

I have no CD for the windows since this laptop came with the windows 8 (as far as I remember), which I later updated to windows 10 (more than a year ago, I believe). Thus, I have used the media creation tool of windows 10, through another computer, to generate a USB for restore or reinstall windows. When trying to use it on the laptop in question, the problem remains the same. Absolutely nothing, no key, takes me to booting screen, or windows reinstall options, just black screen after back screen.

Thanks in advance and hope someone has any insight!

Solution
My Dell laptop and desktop both present a screen when I first power up saying which key to press to get into boot options. Yours should too. Since you didn't say what model Dell laptop you have, I assume yours is different from my Inspiron 15 5559.
My Dell laptop and desktop both present a screen when I first power up saying which key to press to get into boot options. Yours should too. Since you didn't say what model Dell laptop you have, I assume yours is different from my Inspiron 15 5559.

Solution