4K high refresh rate G-Sync?

VicciVicVic

Prominent
Mar 5, 2017
Are there any monitors that have a 4K VA panel with G-Sync and high refresh rate (100hz+) and 32"? If not, are there any rumored displays that have these features? I know it's extremely specific but this is essentially what I want. Response time doesn't really matter as long as it's reasonable for some light competitive gaming and AAA titles.

Solution
Rumoured for later this year, I believe the second half of the year if the article I read was accurate. However I remember reading this time last year that we should see high refresh rate 4k before the end of 2017 but that never happened.

Problem is unless you go sli (urghhh) there isn't a gpu good enough to push 100+ fps at 4k. Even well optimised sli enabled games with a pair of 1080Ti's will struggle with modern AAA games at getting near 100fps.
Rumoured for later this year, I believe the second half of the year if the article I read was accurate. However I remember reading this time last year that we should see high refresh rate 4k before the end of 2017 but that never happened.

Problem is unless you go sli (urghhh) there isn't a gpu good enough to push 100+ fps at 4k. Even well optimised sli enabled games with a pair of 1080Ti's will struggle with modern AAA games at getting near 100fps.

Solution

VicciVicVic

Prominent
Mar 5, 2017

I was thinking of just downscaling from 4K to 1440p and game on my 1070 until the next series of Nvidia cards come out and then get the 2080ti/1180ti.