D-sub out of range on brand new pc

evildevil242

Reputable
Aug 6, 2014
Hello,I just went to pick up my brand new pc which didnt have videocard but they seem to have put on videocard and installed windows 10,then they shut down the pc and put in my amd radeon r9 270 OC windforce and the pc started without problem on 1024x768 resolution.Since there were no drivers for the amd radeon I first checked if I can change the resolution and the max resolution I can put up was 1600x1200.When I changed it my monitor displayed D-SUB out of range /60 Hz and it automatically reverted to the 1024x768.When I installed the latest amd radeon drivers and restarted the pc I could not load windows 10 because of the display message: D-SUB out of range /60 hz .Now I am in safe mode and checked in control panel and I saw there were Nvidia video drivers 3 of them version 338 so I have removed them but the pc couldn't start normally ,so I am back agian in safe mode currently in control panel I have "AMD Software" installed only and on my "advanced display properties" I am with the "Microsoft Basic Display Driver" ,everything is <unavailable> and on the monitor tab strangely the refresh rate is 64 hz and I can't change it.My monitor is LG 22M35 which has D-SUB port only and I have put D-SUB to DVI-D adapter in order to connect the cableto my videocard.How can my windows recognise the resolution and start normally?