Multiple BSODs on Windows 10 centered around drivers

ericholley17

Prominent
Jan 22, 2018
Hello,

I recently did a clean install of Windows 10 after trying out Linux but things have turned out less than clean. On use, I've gotten the following three BSOD codes: system thread exception not handled, kernel security check failure, and special pool detected memory corruption. I know these center around the drivers but I can't seem to find where the problem is coming from or how to fix it. Any help or directions that you can give would be much appreciated.

System specs:

CPU: Intel Core i5-3470 3.20GHz
GPU: Nvidia GEForce GTX 1060 6GB
RAM: 16GB

Any other information I can provide, please just let me know. Thanks so much in advance for any help!

Solution
Can you follow option one here
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a cloud server and share the link here and someone with right software to read them will help you fix it :)

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one here
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a cloud server and share the link here and someone with right software to read them will help you fix it :)

Solution