PC crashing without blue screen

Momo_1

Reputable
Aug 25, 2015
A little bit of back-story, my PC used to blue screen once or twice a day with the error code being "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT", so I did some tests and found out i had bad ram.

So I got some new ram and that seemed to fix the blue screen issue, but now my PC will just crash without even a blue screen. I'm not the best at troubleshooting, so where can i find an error code or something so one of you can help me out here?

Thanks.

Momo_1

Reputable
Aug 25, 2015
Yes, just day to day use. (Watching youtube, talking on discord, etc.)

Momo_1

Reputable
Aug 25, 2015

I dont think it's necessary for me to do that, i just need to know where i can find an error code for these crashes, because there's no blue screen to tell me what happened.

Without knowing anything about your system including your current RAM configuration, we don't have the ability to give you any advice on what to do. You may have chosen partially incompatible or questionable quality parts (bad PC that killed your RAM). You may also have hardware damage on one of your system components. Those crashes could also be software/driver related but then again we have no clue about your system. If you don't want to share the specs, that's fine but don't expect to easily find a solution to your system's issues.