Steam Gift Card Giveaway - Win up to $100 in Steam Gift Cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsimenhoff

Community Manager
Editor
Feb 28, 2016
General Info on How To Enter

• ■ The giveaway will be open for 2 full weeks (14 days).
    ■ There are two ways to enter to win!

• 1. Enter the raffle via the gleam widget. There will be a first prize worth $100 and a second prize worth $50.

2. Take part in the discussion in this thread! A discussion prompt will be provided each time. Just answer the prompt to be eligible to win! Eligible participants will be randomly selected to receive a copy of the game. The winner will receive a Steam gift card worth $100
[widget="https://gleam.io/fTeD8/steam-gift-card-giveaway", 800][/widget]

After a long hiatus, we are back! We've changed things up a bit this time around. Instead of giving away games we'll be giving away 3 steam gift cards each month. With two first place prizes worth $100 and one second place prize worth $50, the Steam Giveaways are better than ever! We'll pick two winners via the raffle widget above and another $100 gift card winner will be randomly selected from participants in the discussion below.

And now, for the discussion prompt:

Which game or games are you most looking forward to in 2018?

The Steam Giveaway will run until 12 p.m. EDT on Friday, February 9th. The game will be awarded to the winners as a digital Steam giftcard. A Steam account is required to receive the prize.

Good luck and happy gaming!

WildCard999

Titan

I didn't know they were making a Monster Hunter game for PC, awesome! As for VR titles Marvel Powers United looks pretty good.

jpe1701

Honorable

That does look good!! too bad I have wmr instead of rift. lol. Yeah Monster hunter world releases for console this month with pc to follow later. Can't wait!!

Henry Cortes

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2014
I'm looking forward to MHW for PC, Darksiders 3, Dark Souls 1 Remastered, FF12 PC release, FF15 PC release, and KH3 if that actually gets released this year.

@_Johnny5

Okay... Gleam is saying this: "redacted email address has already been used to log in to Gleam." Yet, I have zero entries, and this is my first time registering for THIS giveaway. (Question to be answered a bit later.)

EDIT: could be that it's something at work with the network or PC... Home PC had no issue.

I'm most looking forward to Half-Life 3. That's coming in 2018, right? <_<

I would say Cyberpunk 2077, but that's apparently not coming until at least next year. Supposedly, there will be more details on it at this year's E3 though, so that's something to look forward to.

alextheblue

Distinguished

Yeah if this was a 2019 list Cyberpunk would have to be on there.

But for this year? There's some neat stuff on the radar... but if I had to pick one...

Reactor... Online.
Sensors... Online.
Weapons... Online.
All systems nominal.

MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries! Which I am hoping makes the 2018 window and doesn't slip.

The games I am most looking forward to is.... (drum roll please)....

1) Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet
2) Bards Tale IV
3) Cyberpunk 2077
4) Metro Exodus
5) We Happy Few
6) The Last of Us: Part 2

Which one would be my first choice? Tough call.

Dom_79

Distinguished
+1 alextheblue

Can't wait for MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries :D

I'm hoping that State Of Decay 2 will become available on Steam and that it'll be a bit smoother roll-out/ long-term support than the first one.

Also looking forward to seeing Far Cry 5 when it's finally released. I have seen quite a bit of pre-release and gamescon footage so it will be my new game this year if it lives up to "the hype".

Ryguy64

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2010
I'm most looking forward to Overload. It is a 6dof game being created by the original Descent creators. I'm also hoping to see more about MechWarrior 5 and Secret of Mana.

Lazovski

Honorable
Jun 17, 2014
I have a few games that I'm looking forward to this year:
1) Metro Exodus
2) System Shock (remake)
3) Underworld Ascendant

Sadly there are better games I wish would be out in 2018 (and are not going to):
1) DeusEx: Misguided Society (or whatever they call it)
2) Borderlands3
3) Cyberpunk 2077
4) Remake of thief

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS