[WTS] - 759748-001 HP PAVILION 23-P SERIES INCLUDES A8 7600 Chip PLUS 8GB 2rx8

chrispinco

Prominent
Jan 17, 2018
looking for around 200 for the MB - ram - CPU will talk if interested in only some parts

HDD Toshiba 1TB pulled from my brand new laptop 30$

I also have the LCD from my 23 pavilion touch PC 150$

I am located in Long Island NY willing to ship for exact price of shipping. Will only ship US PAyment paypal

allin1.jpg
[/url][/img]

D

Deleted member 217926

Please amend your post to comply with the rules here:

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/id-2301081/rules-classifieds-section-read-posting.html

c. It is strongly suggested that you include your country and state/region of residence either in the title or in the opening lines of your post. Tom’s is an international community, and shipment/currency conversion can pose issues for some members. This will help clarify things and make it easier to identify localized products being exchanged.

Each item being listed for sale must be accompanied by a picture of the item.

1) This photo must include a handwritten sign that includes “Tom’s Hardware”, your forum username, and a physical timestamp of the current date. Text edited or added to the image will not be accepted.

2) Photo should also include any packaging and/or accessories that will come with the item when possible.
ii. Include an asking price. Auctions are strictly prohibited.
1) Please indicate whether this price will include shipping costs or if shipping will be determined separately.
iii. Include a link to the product page when possible.
b. All offers and negotiations should be conducted via PM.
c. If you are only willing to ship within a specific area/country, please make that clear.