Google Chrome logging me out of every site when closed

Kallakix2015

Honorable
May 18, 2015
This has happened for about two days now. Every single time I open chrome all the websites are logged off. The passwords will still be saved, but nothing logged in. I even get the 'your account has been signed in for a new location' on about 5 different sites when I log in. I've reset chrome to default, uninstalled and reinstalled. Nothing has changed.

Installed dashlane to try and fix the issue, but that didn't work either. This isn't down to the chrome settings since I've defaulted them so I really have no idea why it would start doing this.
The only thing that's been updated is the graphics card driver and any automatic windows 10 updates.
Any ideas?

Solution
Try to check if you have addon/extensions that block cookies, if not then move on to cookie cleaners like ccleaner, lastly also check antivirus or security software that could affect your cookies.

koyut

Prominent
Jan 29, 2018
Try to check if you have addon/extensions that block cookies, if not then move on to cookie cleaners like ccleaner, lastly also check antivirus or security software that could affect your cookies.

Solution

micha1234567855

Prominent
Jan 30, 2018
I have the exact same problem since 2 days... All began after I reinstalled Windows and I can't find any Solution. I tried everything but also Chrome Canary isn't working for me.

tikobird

Reputable
Jun 18, 2014

I have the same problem. No matter what I do it doesn't fix this. I keep looking for the answer online but none of them work and I get tired of getting codes on my phone.