Gaming key pads

Brian_278

Honorable
Aug 5, 2017
Anyone know of or can link me gaming keypads that are ambidextrous or right handed, the market is flooded for left hand, very very little, that I can find for the right.
Thanks.

Brian_278

Honorable
Aug 5, 2017
Actually more of a follow up to the question, could I use the Razer Orbw. instead of my keyboard? yes, i am ancient I use a keyboard and mouse, but I was wondering about swapping out the keyboard for the keypad, then the left hand thing would work., does that make sense to anyone?

i use a razer tartarus (older version of the orbweaver basically) a a replacement for keyboard based movement/casting/etc for certain games.

i still keep the keyboard on the desk for typing and similar tasks but map most things to the gamepad.

i prefer to use arrow keys, numpad, home group and ctrl/shift/del but some games this doesnt work as well on (and the gamepad works better in said cases) which is why i have one.

most gamepads will be left handed since they are meant to replace keyboards and most people are right handed. some exist like the ideazon fang (never used it.. showed up on google results) but the vast majority will be left handed. some (like the g13 some guy made as a project) might be able to be modded to right hand use.

a gamepad can not really replace a mouse as the control stick in most of them is directionals not a true analog stick. i think the g13 had a true analog stick iirc.. but even if so using one to replace a mouse is not good.