My audio and video get out of sync after streaming online.

robin.avans

Prominent
Feb 5, 2018
Dear community,

I have quite a strange problem with my sound card. I cannot find anything related to the the problem on the internet so it is very rare to explain my problem through froum (quite desperate).

When i am streaming online on any platform and any browser my audio and video gets out of sync. First it thought it happend after around 5-10 min but l with a closer look i realized that my audio just has a really slow delay so first you dont realize it that well but later on the delay builds up. I have an sound blaster audigy fx because my onboard sound card died. i aslo have a turtle beach headset with a seperate aux for mic and sound, also there is an usb on it. (i put all 3 of them in my pc). Now i realized that in the configuration screen of sound blaster i can switch between headset and 5.1 surround sound. When I apply the headset the audio and video always gets out of sync pretty fast. when i apply 5.1 surround there is around a 30% chance that the audio and video gets out of sync. The sound is really bad though when i apply the 5.1 surround on my headset which is understandble. But here it is. When i then turn off my SBX pro studio the audio is normal (no weird bass effects etc/) but now the audio and video also gets out of sync. i tried litterly all the solutions given on the internet pages i found but none of them has anything to do with sound blaster audio (mainly with windows itself) none of it seems to work. I am dealing with this problem for nearly a month and im getting frustrated and desperate.

Does anyone here has an idea of what may cause the problem?
You will be my life saver. thank you (Sorry for my English :))

Kind regard,
Robin

robin.avans

Prominent
Feb 5, 2018
well no, i realized it had nothing to do with my audiocard because my audio and video work fine on other headsets. so the problem is with my headset. I removed the drivers and installed the basic ones of windows itself. Now everytime is start up my pc i press audio problemsolving and say that the audio sounds bad even though it sounds good. Windows asks me to restart my pc. I restart my pc and i press audioproblemsolving again. then it works. its a basic routine i do every morning. and leave my pc on for the rest of the day haha. i dont have the money to buy a new headset. so its the best i got

jesper2370

Honorable
Feb 9, 2013

Sry to hear i: