blue screen while playing games

pud3222

Prominent
Feb 9, 2018
my computer randomly blue screens while playing games and gives a different code each time. i have no idea what to do

Solution
If the headset was plugged into a front USB port try a port at the back

If it doesnt crash, when it's plugged into the back, there maybe a prob with the USB cable on the front (it maybe faulty)

pud3222

Prominent
Feb 9, 2018

i have a headset plugged into a usb that i use just for the mic, but i also have my mouse and keyboard and a drawing tablet plugged into usb ports.

pud3222

Prominent
Feb 9, 2018
i have a msi 970a-g43, ive been playing with the headset unplugged and it hasn't crashed yet, usually i cant get through a single game so i think it was the headset, thank you a lot for your help, do you think plugging it somewhere else would work?

pud3222

Prominent
Feb 9, 2018
i think its working now, thank you so much

Excellent :)

I had a similar prob here with the other case. When I assembled it, one of the wires in the 10 pin connector (that goes to the USB 2 header) came out a red wire. I think it's for the +5v

I noticed that if I put a flash drive in the port, the system couldn't read it, or on one occasion the system crashed

I had to rip the front USB / audio out of another case. And so far, so good, it's behaving