Best 100hz+ 1080p 27in+ Monitor for under 300?

testtube5

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2013
Looking for the best 100hz+ 27+ inch 1080p Monitor for under 300$.

• At least 27 inches is a must. The larger the better. (Ideally I'd like at least 30 inches, but I'll settle for 27 inches depending on the monitor)

At least 100hz is a must. The more the better. (Up to 144hz)

I DO NOT care how the picture looks at all. (Unless it's so bad I can't see who I'm shooting)

I would like a minimalistic look. Nothing that looks like it's built to impress an 8 year old boy please.

List several if you can please. And like I said the cheaper the better. I'm not looking for an amazing monitor. Just something that I can get max FPS out of that is rather large, minimalistic, and 1080p.

Thanks =)

Can you please list your specs? Full specs please.

2018_PC.png
is what I have in my Vivo Titan case powered by a Seasonic 650W 80+ Gold PSU.

Preferred online retailer? This is a site used around the world. Specifics are necessary.

testtube5

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2013
I know specifics are necessary. That's why I list my full specs in every single post: In my signature. =)

As for the preferred retailer (and I don't mean to be rude at all when I say this), I don't see why this would matter at all. I'm looking for a monitor; pretty much a product that - if it wasn't handcrafted in somebody's basement - I can find at hundreds of different retailers regardless of the model. But to list a few anyway...

Newegg, B&H, Ebay, Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon

Edit: And, come to think of it (I'm going to sound like an asshole by the end of this post but trust me I'm not trying to be, legitimate question here) why would specs matter in this instance anyway? Would they be to confirm what I'm running would make full use of the suggested monitor? If that's the case, I listed what I was looking for in the monitor armed with the knowledge that my computer can absolutely handle it. Especially considering I mentioned that I don't care what the picture looks like at all.

If it's for any other reason please tell me. I'm not the most knowledgeable fellow when it comes to computers. I'm just beginning the intellectual journey.

Basically, I'm going to be running 18 instances at once of a 20 year old game on this machine (which will account for literally >97% of the computer's use), and the reason I'm looking for a new monitor is for no other reason than that I would like to be able to see more of all 18 screens at once. And the reason I don't care what the picture looks like is because this is primarily my job, not for fun. (I mentioned that I'd at least like to "be able to see who I'm shooting" but I meant this figuratively; not that I'm actually going to be playing FPS games on this machine <- Which I'll admit I should have mentioned.)