Multiple BSOD need help

killerk103

Prominent
Feb 8, 2018
I've been getting multiple BSOD with all different stop errors ranging from kernel security check error, to stack buffer overload, and a bunch of others. I've tried everything from fully resetting the pc, to deleting all the partitions on the HDD and ssd. I've done all the memory diagnostic checks and they've come out clean. whenever i start the pc it runs almost like any other pc would, except for the stutering and usual flashing of black screen and crashing of programs but no matter what i do it just leads to a BSOD with a random stop error, and i have used the windows defender and done a full scan and it was clean same with avast. but the problem i think isn't in hardware because in safemode with networking the pc works fine with no problems of crashing and BSOD. this whole problem started when i was using windows 7, and it was so bad i decided to reset the pc and turn to windows 10 because i have a i7-7700k so i thought it would fix and id get the upgrade needed but it carried on. so im wondering if anybody would know anything about this and know how to fix it,it seems to be a problem with drivers but i cant find it myself as im not that smart with the drivers parts of systems.

Solution
First: try the Windows 10 built-in troubleshooters. The troubleshooters may find and fix a problem.

Second: use Event Viewer to look for error codes and warnings. Any such things that occur just before or at the time of the BSODs.

The goal is to find a specific error code or message that is being captured by the system logs.

The following link from within this Forum will help you with Event Viewer:

http://www.tomshardware.com/faq/id-3128616/windows-event-viewer.html

Ralston18

Titan
First: try the Windows 10 built-in troubleshooters. The troubleshooters may find and fix a problem.

Second: use Event Viewer to look for error codes and warnings. Any such things that occur just before or at the time of the BSODs.

The goal is to find a specific error code or message that is being captured by the system logs.

The following link from within this Forum will help you with Event Viewer:

http://www.tomshardware.com/faq/id-3128616/windows-event-viewer.html

Solution