Which 144hz monitor to get? AOC G2460PF or ASUS VG248QE or View Sonic XG2402 .

Realistically, you won't be able to tell the difference between monitors unless you buy all three, hook them up to identical systems and set them up the same. All three are TN panels (which have the advantage of speed), and most likely are sourced from the same suppliers, though, they might be graded differently, hence the cheaper price on the AOC. That being said, I've had that AOC and it was a pretty stellar monitor. The only reason I got rid of mine is cause I switched up to a 1080ti/G-Sync. If you have an nvidia card, you could shop for a G-Sync panel, all three you linked are free-sync, which is AMDs choice of refresh tech. If you haven't had Free/G Sync before, it's pretty great when things get uncomfortable. Once you get used to it, you'll wonder how you got by without it. Warranties vary from place to place, so I'd go with whichever one has the best warranty for you. Just in case, ya know... Monitor should be a once in a while buy, they should be good enough to go from build to build for at least a few years, and it's going to affect everything you do on your computer from now til you buy a new one. Get a good calibration set

Echoceres

Honorable
Jul 13, 2013

Might get the viewsonic one. people give good reviews vs the aoc and asus