monitor becomes blurry when on 1080p

Dec 17, 2017
Im annoyed by this all I want to use is 1080p but everytime I enable it it becomes blurry. How do I fix this I've tried changing my monitor settings I tried changing the Aspect Ratio in my GPU settings nothing will work!

Solution

First, if your using a VGA cable switch to HDMI, DVI or DisplayPort.
Next for a clear image, it's best that the image is not scaled so if 1080p is not the monitors native resolution then set the resolution to match the monitor's native for the best image quality.
Last you'll need to look at your video card driver's settings. Depending on the video cable you use you may be able to set the Chroma subsampling which can have a large effect on image quality depending on your monitor.
Some look much better using 4:4:4...

First, if your using a VGA cable switch to HDMI, DVI or DisplayPort.
Next for a clear image, it's best that the image is not scaled so if 1080p is not the monitors native resolution then set the resolution to match the monitor's native for the best image quality.
Last you'll need to look at your video card driver's settings. Depending on the video cable you use you may be able to set the Chroma subsampling which can have a large effect on image quality depending on your monitor.
Some look much better using 4:4:4 instead of other options like Ycrcb, 4:2:2 or 4:2:0 for example.

Also, leave the aspect ratio to native/unchanged. For best image quality you don't want any scaling.

Solution