Acer Xb271hu back light bleed??

Gorospaz

Reputable
Jan 7, 2017
When i took pics with my brother's galaxy s7 edge it looks even worse, so this is normal? I can provide more pictures tomorrow. I am really worried about this, it costed 800 euros...

Gorospaz

Reputable
Jan 7, 2017
Sure but when watching the walking dead for example or playing stalker which has dark parts it looks like a light coming out from a corner and when i move my head or tilt left right it changes the disortion like some fricking illusion it is pretty poor black quality i don't get why would they pack it up all with such things when the panel itself is a big SHIT this a big fail from all companies that are using an ips panel, i am very dissapointed in ips panel i expected more for such a high price point... ;-( if they don't accept my RMA i will throw it in the trash

Gorospaz

Reputable
Jan 7, 2017
Left side of the screen more at the bottom has a bit of a yellow tint to my eyes compared to the right side which has a clear white color representation... it's not that apparent but still.

Gorospaz

Reputable
Jan 7, 2017

Yea it changes a bit, so what is worse glow or blb? And would it bother you personally? I'm curious.

Also do VA panels have 165hz with g sync too?

It doesn't bother me. Backlight bleed is generally considered worse, but depends on the severity.

There are no VA panels above 144 Hz that I'm aware of.

Gorospaz

Reputable
Jan 7, 2017

So you are also using an ips monitor? And you think this is normal behavior with my monitor? This is how it also looks like when my brother took a pic with his galaxy s7 edge https://postimg.org/image/aaci0w9jv/

Looks a bit different but with my eye it doesn't look like that lol