Dual Monitor Size Issue

richie021501

Honorable
Jan 25, 2016
Hi - so I am using dual monitors. One is a 24 inch Acer, the other is a 27 inch Sceptre. My issue is that Windows 10 seems to think that my 27 inch monitor is 4 times as large as my 24 inch monitor which obviously isn't the case. When I go into display settings, my 27 inch monitor shows as being about 4 times larger. The link below shows an example of what I mean. This is an image I got from yahoo search but it looks about the same as what I am looking at.

As a result, I can only move my cursor from the 27 inch monitor to the 24 inch monitor on the upper part of the screen. How do I get windows to recognize the real sizes of these monitors?

This obviously isn't a major issue, just a minor annoyance. However, it's one that I'd still like to fix if possible lol.

Select and rearrange displays window

Solution
You are moving from a monitor that is 4 times bigger to one that is smaller. So yes, when you move from one to the other it won't go straight across. It looks 4x bigger because it is 4x bigger. I have 4 monitors attached to my PC, they are all 1080 however.

4745454b

Titan
You are moving from a monitor that is 4 times bigger to one that is smaller. So yes, when you move from one to the other it won't go straight across. It looks 4x bigger because it is 4x bigger. I have 4 monitors attached to my PC, they are all 1080 however.

Solution
I also have a 27' Asus & 24" Benq and I had resolution issues until I downloaded the drivers available from the display manufacturers.
I also downloaded the latest graphics drivers.
Now the proper resolution is shown for each display. I am using 125 scaling.

You might need to update your graphics drivers.
In Device Manager, right click on the Display Adapter Driver and choose Update Driver.
You could also download updated drivers from the manufacturer website.