Best Mesh Wifi solution to replace my current Nighthawk

Feb 19, 2018
Hey everyone!

I just moved into an apartment near San Francisco from a house in Arizona. At our house I used a Netgear Nighthawk ac1900 R7000 router and plugged in my PC with Ethernet. Currently there is really no way to do that with only having one coaxial connection in the living room for the router and then running the ethernet cable through the apartment which the misses won't let me do lol.
I currently have Comcast Mbps internet speeds and thought a Netgear power line 1200 would work but I am only getting 100 Mbps. Is this the fastest these things go? I was thinking about maybe getting a Mesh Wifi solution and selling my Netgear nighthawk or Is there something that I can get and keep the router? I don't want to spend too much more than the powerline unless getting a whole solution where I can sell the Nighthawk to cover it. I would ideally like to have a wifi solution that connects from the router to the bedroom where my PC is that has an ehternet port as well to plug into my PC because it does not have a wireless adapter and I would rather not have to purchase one.

Thank you!