Change my e-mail

Hi,
I need to change my e-mail to a new one, since the old one is no longer valid.
Now; to be able to do this I still need to answer on my old e-mail - which is no longer valid and therefore I cannot answer any e-mail to my old address.

So, how can I change my e-mail in my preferences at Tom's?
Best regards,
Flyfisherman
Sweden

Hi,
I'm sorry but that doesn't work.

Yes I do this, and set my new email, got an email to my new email to click on to verify my account - then it doesn't work.
I'm still stuck with my old email when I check my preferences, no matter what and I have tried this numerous times, still the same outcome.

So What is the problem?

If you see a moderator in here that has posted in a topic. Click on his red "paper envelope" right under his/her picture. That is for sending a PM. That person should be able to help you further.

Strange tho that not one has posted in this topic so far.

USAFRet

Titan

USAFRet

Titan

I meant send an actual email, from a regular email account.

USAFRet

Titan

The email address...community@tomshardware.com. That goes to the people above me in the food chain. The ones that can take care of your request.
Send a regular email to that address.
A regular email, however you send regular emails.

--------------------
Hi, I'm Flyfisherman from Tom's Hardware.
I'd like to change the email that is associated with my account from whateveritis@foo.com to ThisIsMyNewOne@bar.com

The Moderator USAFret gave me this link.

Thanks
Flyfisherman
--------------------

Something like that.

Ok. Thanks. I have now sent an email and we now just have to wait.
In the mean time, I thank You all for your very good support and kind response, regardless of my personal response. This is what truly makes Tom's what it it is.

Best regards from Sweden
I am sorry for my poor english grammar.

This thread has the solution.... I also had to change my e-mail a while back and this was the only solution. It wen't flawlessly... the new user account is disaled and the e-mail merges with your present user account.
I can't recall exactly but I think I used the same user name...
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/id-3344357/change-email-toms-hardware.html#19355002

USAFRet

Titan

A year ago, that may have worked.
Today, not so much.

Graybush

Respectable
Feb 13, 2017
Hi there!

We apologize for the wait, my colleagues and I got your email and we have filed a ticket with the Help Team regarding the issue. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, and we will let you know once we get an update from the team.

All the best,
Caitlin
Assistant Community Manager

Jsimenhoff

Community Manager
Editor
Feb 28, 2016

community@tomshardware.com

Does work :)