Mass Andromeda on medium OK, but Dying Light shut down the PC?

Feb 21, 2018
Lately I had shut-down issues, it turned out that it's 99% chance that the power supply caused the restarts ( weak PSU-Approx 500, Anti.Surge notification, sometimes when it shuts itself down, even the lights fading in my room)
So I ordered a new PSU , I wanted to change it anyways bc planning to upgrade the PC.
Until it arrives I started to play ME:A, and it occured me, how is it possible that the PC still runs after 2 hours? Usually I had problems after 1 hours. The MSI afterburner showed me good values so I kept playing.
I thought it's bc I downgraded the OC in BIOS before ( I was hoping, that it won't have further issues until the new PSU). SInce the ME:A went fine, I started to play Dying Light. After 30 minutes it shut down.
How is possible the 4 yo+ game kills my rig, but the Andromeda goes well on medium+ settings?

Feb 21, 2018
I forgot to mention that the Dying Light is from Steam, but the ME:A is a unofficial one. Could it make that big difference that the steam game has internet connection and cloud saving...ect?