Bsod Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador
Get rid of your antivirus and the others. You only need built in defender along with an ad blocker on your web browser of choice. (I recommend uBlock Origin for Chrome or Firefox) and just be safe about what websites you visit and what you download onto the PC and from where you download from. The antivirus can cause issues like this and Avast has been reported to be the one that causes it most of the time.

You can check out this thread on the issue involving antivirus
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/id-2742193/windows-blue-screen-boot-error-driver-irql-equal-epfwwfp-sys.html

Feb 26, 2018

As I told you, I'm now using just Windows Defender which is the built in antivirus.

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador

That's why I said "and others" such as malwarebytes. litterally just have windows defender and an ad blocker. But check out the link and see if what's there might pertain to your issue and fix it. if not, then come back here and let us know and we can start looking deeper into this.

something corrupted the stack and it led to the bugcheck.

I would remove the intel overclocking driver,
I would remove netfilter2.sys (NetFilter SDK TDI Hook Driver)
you might look for a update for secnvmeF.sys

looks like a malware/virus attack on your system

just google 'netfilter2.sys" and see if you can find what program installed it and how to remove it.
you might be able to search your drive for the file and then boot into safe mode and delete the driver.
depends on how the file was installed, often the file will just come back after you reboot your system.
(restored from the hidden driverstore on the local machine)

Feb 26, 2018
Looks like it's used by an Asus Rog program
So i don't see how it could be a malware to be honest.

Edit : I reinstalled a software i uninstalled : Discord (i don't know if you know it) and then I launch it. My computer crashed just 1min after.

I just looked at another one of your bugchecks. it also looks like a virus infection.

I would wipe and install windows 10 from a known good source. IE directly from a current build of windows 10 from a Microsoft server. Make a new image and do a clean install not a update.

guess you could activate verifier functions and try to catch the program that is making the bad calls.
it would take some effort and you end up doing a clean install to get rid of the problem anyway.

it might work but you will not know if it has been modified. Also, the reinstall image is going to be a old build that will have to go thru all of the update process. It is better to make a new image and make a clean install then install the custom drivers from the motherboard vendor website. (generally, don't install the utilities but do install the motherboard sound driver, most of the Microsoft generic drivers will work out of the box (except the sound driver, which depends on the motherboard design))

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador
To make sure that you are installing a fresh copy that is of the latest build download the Windows Media Creation Tool from Microsoft and make sure you have a flash drive with at least 8GB of capacity and create a bootable flash drive with it. Do the normal boot from flash drive method and install a fresh copy that way then proceed with checking for updates after you get to the desktop and making sure everything is good to go before installing programs and such.