Recommendation for new monitor

Tre_1_

Prominent
Apr 19, 2017
Okay so currently I have two monitors one above the other.
On top I have the hanns g 18.5 inch widescreen monitor.
And my main display is the lg 25um58 ultra widescreen monitor.

I'm looking to replace the top one for a few reasons:
With the angle I'm sitting at I see it almost as if it's in negative colour, the colour is no where near as good as the ultra wide monitor, and they're not fluent with eachother I assume due to resolution.

So the monitor id like to be suggested max price 100

The graphics card I have is the evga gtx1050ti ftw, thank you in advance

Any other information needed just ask I'm more than willing to answer

Solution
That LG screen has an IPS panel, which gives it much better viewing angles and generally more accurate colors than a TN panel, which is what that Hanns G screen uses. So if are viewing the display from an angle, getting another IPS panel screen would probably be a good idea.

IPS generally costs a bit more than TN, but recently IPS screens have been appearing in the budget range as well. I'm not sure what currency you are referring to, but there are some for around $100 USD, including a couple from LG. Here are the search results for (new) IPS screens sold by Newegg, sorted by price...

therealduckofdeath

Honorable
May 10, 2012
LCD displays (especially budget ones) tends to have one angle they're struggling with. It's usually made to be the view from below. If you insist on having one display on top of the other and if the top one is on some sort of mount, maybe check if you can mount it upside down? Then you'd technically get the better view from "above". :)
I suspect it's going to be hard to find a 19-ish inch full-HD IPS monitor these days, which you'd need if you want a similar pixel size as your 25 inch ultrawide. The only ones I can find on the Amazon are VA or TN based LCD. VA is probably not too far off on colour, compared to your IPS, though I doubt any monitor in that price range would improve your experience much with the set-up you have. Maybe consider getting a second of the same 25UM58's? If you save up to 150 quid or keep an eye out for any sales? :)

That LG screen has an IPS panel, which gives it much better viewing angles and generally more accurate colors than a TN panel, which is what that Hanns G screen uses. So if are viewing the display from an angle, getting another IPS panel screen would probably be a good idea.

IPS generally costs a bit more than TN, but recently IPS screens have been appearing in the budget range as well. I'm not sure what currency you are referring to, but there are some for around $100 USD, including a couple from LG. Here are the search results for (new) IPS screens sold by Newegg, sorted by price...
https://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100160979%208000%20600107132%20600439463%20601309072%204814&IsNodeId=1&bop=And&ActiveSearchResult=True&Order=PRICE&PageSize=36

If you wanted the pixel density to match between the screens, for a 1080p 16:9 panel you would want about a 20 inch screen. Most of your options will be larger than than though. One option I see is a 23 inch 1920x1080 LG screen, currently priced 109.99 with free shipping, and they also list a promo code you can enter on the checkout screen to take an additional $20 off, bringing it to about $90 shipped. It looks like it also offers a $10 mail-in rebate as well. I can't say exactly how well that screen will match up to the ultrawide, though at least color-wise it should be better than the Hanns G. Pixel density will be different from the ultrawide though, as its pixels will be slightly larger...
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824025346

Solution