Best CPU to use for my current GPU. HELP!

Mar 5, 2018
Hello,
This is my first time posting here, so i would like to ask for some help.
Recently i bought new GPU - 4096MB ATI Radeon RX 560 Series (MSI).
When i installed it, the fps went up, but it feels not powerful enough for some reason.
And I think the problem is with my CPU, as it does not let my GPU go on full performance.
So the question is what best CPU would fit my GPU.
Here are my RIG specs:
CPU
AMD Athlon X4
Trinity 32nm Technology
Motherboard
MSI A55M-E33 (MS-7721)
RAM
8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz

Mar 5, 2018
x4 740 model of CPU. Yeah it feels like it. Any suggestions on what should i get to boost performance of my GPU to the max? I mean, which motherboard and which CPU would suit the best? Thank you for a reply in advance.
Best Regards.

Mar 5, 2018
By the way, what do you think about this combination: Gigabyte GA-AB350M-Gaming3+AMD Ryzen5 1400 x4 AM4

Your RX 560 is an entry level gaming videocard. Esports games should run fine at 1080p but more demanding games like PUBG will need to be run at lowest settings or possibly 720p.

So then assuming you're keeping the 560 for a while, and that Ryzen is your CPU of choice, a Ryzen 2200G would be the minimum starting point. A Ryzen 5 1400 is better of course, but costs $60 more(Newegg prices). Since you're pairing it with an RX 560 I question whether you will see $60 worth of extra performance.

Another factor is the cost of DDR4 ram. You need at least 8gb, in dual channel, so 2x4gb. Another factor, for the 2200G, is that the current AM4 motherboards may not have a compatible bios installed. That Gigabyte board has supported the 2200G and 2400G since December last year, but that doesn't mean all those motherboards for sale today have that updated bios. You may want to wait until next month when the newest AMD motherboards come out, they will have support for these CPUs out of the box.

Mar 5, 2018
Maybe you can give me an advice on what should i get? I will look up the prices, because i don't want ultra high end pc, it will be enough for me, if PUBG will run at medium graphics with nice fps etc. Nothing to fancy.