AOC Agon AG241QX 23,8" QHD Gaming monitor bright colours seem not to be okay

Miksu11

Reputable
Mar 8, 2015
Hi, I bought this gaming monitor and it's running on displayport 1440p 144hz. However, I noticed that there is some weird things on my monitor, especially when looking on very bright colours like sky in a game, or white background. It seems that it disapears after I sit like 1 meter away from my monitor, but I usually sit half meter away, and it really bothers me when looking for enemies in the sky when playing game like War Thunder. It's not "pure blue" or white Is this normal for TN panels I never noticed this on my 1080p TN 144hz panel, only on this new one.
Here's a screenshot (really bad one but you can see its not fully "blue", there's like bad grey-ish-black pattern when you look at them.) The edge's are black too but thats only the effect of the camera.

e6cd3576008dc1862715e3469d877e7a.png

There may be some lines caused by the camera, they are not the problem tho, they only apeared when I was taking the picture.

Miksu11

Reputable
Mar 8, 2015
So here's the problem especially.
When I move for example game camera on bright sky I can see weird things on my screen staying static, like they were the pixels (even sitting a meter away from the screen), so is something wrong with my screen?