Bsod after clean install need help

Mar 10, 2018
Ok so i had RMA'd my old PSU and finally got a new okne back i plugged it in and cleaned off the cmos battery. That fixed my original problem of my computer turning off and back on every five seconds, and i was finally able to play some games that day. Computer was running fine no abnormal behavior all day. I turned it off and the next day i try to turn it on and it starts up, goes past the first bios page during load up, and the windows logo comes up along with the loading circle. Once its done loading up it goes to a black screen.
So i figured id do a clean install after my computer hadnt been used in a while and i dont need anything on it might as well delete everything and do a clean install. After the clean install to windows 8.1 (i had upgraded to windows 10 in the past but my install disk was for 8.1 so i just tried that. My computer starts up and i go through all the settings and once the desktop is finally loaded i went online to upgrade to windows 10. Before i was able to find where i need to go to upgrade my computer went into another black screen. So i tried to reinstall windows and it did the same thing so i figured maybe my install disk is bad so i use a laptop and download windows 10 onto a thumbdrive and use that to install windows 10 and it does the same exact thing, ive tried installing to the ssd and the hdd and all it changes is how soon the black screen shows up. I just cant seem to find out what the problem is. Oh and while in the bios menu or while installing windows there isnt any black screen problem.
Specs: CPU I5 4690k
GPU msi gtx 970
Ram ripjaws gskill 4gm x2
PSU corsair hx750i
SSD samsung 850 evo 250 gb
HDD seagate 3000gb
Cpu cooler corsair h110
Motherboard gigabyte GA-Z97X-sli