AOC 24" LED FreeSync G2460VQ6

Mar 11, 2018
Hi!

I'm quite new to the forum, so I hope anyone could help out with some few questions.

I bought the AOC G2460VQ6 with 1ms and well it has quite amazing reviews for it's price range and what it delivers.

Now I use this gaming screen for the Playstation 4, and obviously for multiplayer games. Both with Fifa and Call of duty Remastered especially, you witness several seconds delay. And I am shooting and getting example 5 hit markers on the opponent while on the killcam no bullet has been registered whatsoever.

Is it possible that it's the monitor's fault? I have amazing internet and very low ping (lower than 10, sometimes 1-5 ping).

As I tried a friends monitor which is a computer monitor with 5 ms and his seemed alot faster and didnt experience this sort of delay on his.

Would be great if anyone could give some answes. Thanks!

Mar 11, 2018
Btw:

Basically I've bought it for my PS4, but it's having really input-lag/delay issues in multiplayer games. I've tried changing all settings, but apparently same problem.

A friend of mine has a regular HP 5 ms monitor without any freesync or anything but is much smoother.

I have the 2015 drivers. Are there newer ones? My brother has the same AOC monitor but also has the same problem. Is there a chance to disable V-sync/freesync etc? Maybe this is causing it. It's extremely noticable and it feels like the screen is worse than my 55" tv.

Thanks for any help.

Mar 11, 2018
Thanks!

What could cause this, though? And how does the latency make the monitor seem slower than my 55" TV?

The ping is always under 10, and I have 40-50 mbits download and upload around 10-20 mbits.

My nat type is 2. Really strange. My brother has 2 ping and 80/60 mbits speed and same monitor and has the same lag/delay.