Multiple Monitor Setup

matiasht

Distinguished
Oct 17, 2011
Hello everyone!

So here's my situation; I have a monitor connected to DVI, and a TV connected via HDMI and they are always duplicate content, both at 1080p.

I would like to add a 15.6" 720p monitor in order to be able to do or see other stuff while playing on the main one. Can this type of set-up be accomplished while using Windows 10? (latest edition and updates). Will there be any type of trouble due to the fact that the monitor I want to add is for a different resolution?

Any advise will be well-taken

Thanks in advance,

Regards

matiasht

Distinguished
Oct 17, 2011
MERGED QUESTION
Question from matiasht : "Multiple Monitor Setup"

Hello everyone!

So here's my situation; I have a monitor connected to DVI, and a TV connected via HDMI and they are always duplicate content, both at 1080p.

I would like to add a 15.6" 720p monitor in order to be able to do or see other stuff while playing on the main one. Can this type of set-up be accomplished while using Windows 10? (latest edition and updates). Will there be any type of trouble due to the fact that the monitor I want to add is for a different resolution?

Any advise will be well-taken

Thanks in advance,

Regards

matiasht

Distinguished
Oct 17, 2011
Thank you everyone for answering!

I have a GTX 1060 6GB video card, so it should take care of it. But as stated before, will I be able to accomplish said setup? The TV and the Monitor #1 (both 1080p), duplicating content, and then then monitor #2 (720p), extended to monitor #1?