Files disappears from Local Disk D

Mar 12, 2018
I was listening to the music when I realized most of the files from Local Disk D disappears. Important files are also lost. There's nothing in the Recycle Bin. I think it moves to somewhere in the computer accidently. Where can I find the lost files?

Solution
If you don't know, probably nobody else does either. Have you maybe run some kind of system optimizer? Try doing a full scan for viruses, then do a scan for malware with MalwareBytes to see if some infection might've done it.
You could point File Manager at the D: disk and do a search, if you think they're there somewhere. If somebody else has used your computer, check with them. Finally I'd do a full scan for viruses.
I have to add that this is the kind of thing that can and does happen on computers. That's why we need to back our systems up to external hard drives.

If you don't know, probably nobody else does either. Have you maybe run some kind of system optimizer? Try doing a full scan for viruses, then do a scan for malware with MalwareBytes to see if some infection might've done it.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS