Need help removing adware..

Daniel_418

Commendable
Feb 3, 2017
About a week or two ago i fortunately had gotten an SSD, so when i installed windows to there i now have two boot drives, i was rushing through something and went to install something i needed without taking a second look, as i assumed it was safe, it was only until i pressed "yes" to give administrative permissions, and saw the name that i realized how suspicious it was.. it was however already too late by the time i realized, so once i realized, i immediately shut off my computer and booted off my old HDD, i scanned the exe file i downloaded, and sure enough two detections come up that say "Adware", any idea how i can get rid of this? I'm afraid to boot into my SSD as i'm not sure if it has taken effect or if i could stop it without booting to it, or at worst if it is more then adware and all my accounts and information is at steak.

I would really appreciate some tips on removing this as fast as possible, Thanks.

Fanstar1

Prominent
Jun 24, 2017

Malwarebytes free version still allows you to scan and remove malware.

Daniel_418

Commendable
Feb 3, 2017
I ran Malwarebytes on my drive on another PC, and booted to it and also ran a Norton Scan, so far i've had no problems with any ads so i think it's gone.

Thanks for the help.