Could anyone recommend a good case for this build?

Mirilass

Commendable
Mar 17, 2016
Hi!
I would like to ask for tips regarding a good case for the following build:
CPU: i7-8700K
Cooling: EVGA Liquid CLC 280 closed cycle
GPU: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce 1080 ti 11GB
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4
MOBO: ASUS ROG Strix Z370-E Gaming
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G2, 80+ GOLD 850W
SSD: Samsung 850 EVO SATA III 1 TB (for Windows 10 and games)
HDD: Seagate Barracude 2 TB (for every other stuff)
+ some kind of optical drive

After quite a bit of research and reading reviews, I found this case, but the problem is that it is too big for my build, although it seems to have everything I need: Cooler master Cosmos SE full tower

I would like to have a case built of quality materials, that is user friendly (noob compatible) regarding installation of components, has very good ventilation, easily cleanable dust filters, is compatible with this setup (eg. the closed cycle cooling, has mounts for the SSD and HDD, and maybe place for an additional GPU in SLI in the future without disturbing the ventilation too much), and is not a gigantic full tower, but preferably a mid tower (I suppose that shoul be enough for this build, but please correct me if I am wrong). Fancy lighting and gamer-design does not really interest me over these more technical details. I will continue to search, but would be really grateful for any suggestions.

Thank you for any help in advance!

SLI is obsolete like any other type of multi GPU.

As for cases, Fractal Design Define C/Meshify C and of course their bigger brother Define R6
the kinda have everything you've described at reasonable price.

Mirilass

Commendable
Mar 17, 2016

Thank you very much for the help, I will check them out!