Suffering from random BSODs

cobrano

Commendable
Apr 13, 2017
Hi, i need you help

1 year ago i purchased a new computer. Since the beggining random times i got bsods, but it's full random when they occur, sometimes i can use the computer for 10 hours straight without any problem, sometimes it crashes after 2 hours. It doesn't depend on what i am doing on the computer, it can occur while gaming or while just simple browsing. I have done everything, reinstall drivers, set windows 10 back to defaults, windows memory diagnostic said there is no problem with the ram (1x8gb ddr4) sfc scannow no problems dism no problems, the only things i didn't try are fresh install on windows 10 from a usb drive and run memtest86. i will run memtest tomorrow and write down its results. in whocrashed i got these report every time my machine bsods.
my machine:
Gigabyte GA-B150-HD3p
wd 1 tb ezex blue
gtx 950 factory oc'd
intel i5-6500
kingmax 1x8gb ram 2133mhz
corsair cx450m psu

On Sat 2018. 03. 17. 16:44:54 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\031718-25390-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x175510)
Bugcheck code: 0xBE (0xFFFFFB80ED2E06C0, 0x8A00000003B00021, 0xFFFFCF0338A8F220, 0xA)
Error: ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This is issued if a driver attempts to write to a read-only memory segment.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Sat 2018. 03. 17. 16:44:54 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP
This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!MmTrimAllSystemPagableMemory+0xA0A7)
Bugcheck code: 0xBE (0xFFFFFB80ED2E06C0, 0x8A00000003B00021, 0xFFFFCF0338A8F220, 0xA)
Error: ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY
Bug check description: This is issued if a driver attempts to write to a read-only memory segment.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

Solution
Yes, don't want any errors in memtest. Check you have latest bios and if not, grab new BIOS and retest the memory once bios upgraded, just in case.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Do you still want us to help as the minidumps you deleted the post for might still be useful?? It would be what I would ask for as who crashed is only so useful.

Its just blaming the windows kernel in both cases, ntoskrnl = new technology operating system kernel, and ntkrnlmp.exe = new technology kernel multi processor.

cobrano

Commendable
Apr 13, 2017

I loaded them up in a bad form.

I'm now running memtest 4.3.7, and in the 2nd pass i got errors, so i think i found the cause of bsods. In memtest only 0 error is right, yeah?