On start up i get a blue screen

Mar 17, 2018
On start up i get a blue screen saying: your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.We’ll restart for you.
Stop code: System thread exception not handled
What failed: iaStorA.sys

Anyone knows anything

Cheers

Solution
you need to try and boot into safe mode so the driver does not load.
with such a small SSD it is probably being used as a cache drive for the hard drive. this was done in older system or less expensive systems. if you can get into BIOS you can see if there is a setting to disable the cache.

the problem can be the SSD, the HDD or just simply the intel driver. Some systems require a custom driver from the motherboard vendor and can get messed up if windows applies a generic version of the intel driver.
best to see if you can boot into safe mode first. HDD fail at about 20% in the first year, then 15% each year after that until all of them are dead after 5 or 6 years.

Mar 17, 2018
I can’t boot, when i go in to BIOS and check the version it’s F. 00
I’ve tried to boot from flash drive didn’t work, I’ve tried to update the BIOS didn’t work either i don’t know what else probably i need a new hdd but my laptop has 500gb hdd and 32gb ssd I don’t know which one failed
Thanx for any ideals

you need to try and boot into safe mode so the driver does not load.
with such a small SSD it is probably being used as a cache drive for the hard drive. this was done in older system or less expensive systems. if you can get into BIOS you can see if there is a setting to disable the cache.

the problem can be the SSD, the HDD or just simply the intel driver. Some systems require a custom driver from the motherboard vendor and can get messed up if windows applies a generic version of the intel driver.
best to see if you can boot into safe mode first. HDD fail at about 20% in the first year, then 15% each year after that until all of them are dead after 5 or 6 years.

Solution