Microsoft's malicious activity

Dec 11, 2017
*redacted*
So, tonight l got a BAD_POOL_CALLER BSOD + automatic reboot and a shockingly suprising, never before seen greeting on final boot up after that BSOD, with a UAC-like/administrator-like behaving pop-up window, called "Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant"(Windows10UpgraderApp.exe) Trust me, l've been using my Windows with "anti-spying" tweaks like doing DNS redirect for malicious microsoft domains, various telemetry blocking tools like Spybot anti-beacon, disabling Windows update service along with many other services, restricting internet access to "billions" upon "billions" of built-in system programs for many years now. Presumably, after that BSOD, microsoft maliciously downloaded that tool during that auto reboot and attempted to update my system to newer builds(thankfully, l had low system disk space so it warned me that it won't download any updates). It won't <<Edited by moderator.>> off, even if l delete it, because soon as l re-enable my internet connection something re-downloads it and re-runs the executable... and even, LOL, forces a restart for the Windows update service after ages and ages of hibernation.Shortly after the 1st BSOD, l got the same BSOD again. You can run, but you can't hide. This is very concerning this!

COLGeek

Cybernaut
If you find Windows so egregious, then you can dump it and go the Linux route. You do have options.

Otherwise, have you scanned this system for malware? Also, is Windows fully up to date?

Dec 11, 2017

Can't say for sure but haven't run any executables without first scanning them for viruses in ages.
Windows is at build 10586

Dec 11, 2017

Did a full scan and turns out l had some potentially unwanted programs on my hdd but that's nothing critical isn't it. Shortly after the scan was completed, guess what, l got the same bsod once again.