Programs got closed Automatically (Inspiron l5 5559)

Mar 17, 2018
Hi to everyone, I am new on this forum

I have a dell inspiron l5 5559, I´ve had this problem approximately 5 months ago.
I´ve not changed any piece of original hardware, but I have my OS updated to the newest versión 1709 (but I don´t know if this is the cause because I made a Factory reset so I returned to the previous versión of Windows 10 and the problems were the same).
I updated my BIOS firmware to the 1.4.1

I have no message errors when some programs get closed, but sometimes the one that says "program has stopped working"

Browser sometimes got closed but it is most common that the pages crash.

I´ve already deleted antivirus and it does not work.

I will attatch a list of problems I have :

• Programs are getting closed automatical (Android studio never opened completely I mean starts but when almost finished load it get closed , netbeans get closed automatically, sometimes google Chrome pages crash or all the program get closed, and the situation with other programs is the same).
    BSOD come all of a sudden (the most common: irql not less or equal,System service exception,PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA,SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,kmode exception not handled).
    I think just once system has reboot itself.
    In device manager´s window the graphic card (AMD Radeon r5 m335) is shown but when I execute hardware diagnostic of dell it does´not appear, but the first time I execute diagnostic it appeared but in the message tell me PCI expresed not found.
    I thought it was a hardware problem because I installed Linux and Android studio get closed automatically (but I have already delete it from dual boot).

Solutions I´ve tried

• I have already updated all drivers from dell page.
    I have execute "Verifier" for searching problems with drivers but never get completed beacause BSOD appears.
    I executed DISM.exe /online /dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth and dism /online /cleanup-image /checkhealth and tell me everything is ok.
    I have excecute Dell diagnostic from page support assist aplication and it tells me all hardware is ok (but as I said graphic card Radeon is not shown but in device manager it is).
    I have download memtest for checking memory and tell me is ok.
    I have executed dell disgnostic for BSOD in dell page and so many errors are shown (some of them repeated).
    I have executed CHKDSK /f but It maintain at 11% and system reboots, also tried sfc /scannow but tell me everything is ok.
    I executed diagnostic for HDD but tells me there´s not problems with device.
    I have executed dell´s ePSA disgnostic but tell me all the hardware is ok (except for the battery).
    I tried with memory diagnostic from Windows an telll me there´s no problems.
    I also tried to uninstall AMD radeon r5 but for reinstalling but it did not work.
    I made a Factory reset but problems were the same.
    I tought tha the problem was Memory or HDD but a couple of days before I extract them (memory and HDD) and use them on another old computer I have and I did not have any problems, I worked on android studio for a couple of days and never got closed automatically, In the 2 days I was working with HDD and Memory´s dell inspiron 5559 on another old computer I have no issues with the functionality, I did not even have to install compatible drivers for the old computer and Windows 10 worked perfectly fine.
    I´ve made a BIOS downgrade and the problems are the same.

I will really appreciate your help, because I have tried so many solutions with dell support and nothing has changed.

Have you run the command "SFC /scannow" from an administrative command prompt? I have a 2 year old Inspiron 5559 with all the Dell & MS upgrades that's not having any of these problems. If it did, I'd restore from a recent full system backup I've made to an external hard drive using the free version of Macrium Reflect.

Mar 17, 2018

Hi, yeah, I´ve already executed SFC /scannow from administrative prompt ant it told me that there is no issues of integrity. Actually, I downloaded windows 10 ISO from DELL page and erasing and reinstalling windows again from 0 and the problem is the same.