Keyboard missing drivers

Cruxed

Prominent
Apr 25, 2017
Quick question if anyone might know a solution tried everything i can think of, keyboard lights up briefly during bios then switches off gone into device manager and found it said the problem was missing drivers to fresh installed them and it's still not recognising it/finding it problem code 0000001c which is missing drivers

Solution
try uninstalling all drivers for the keyboard and then run a windows update after a restart. many basic windows drivers that you need to have installed before you can install the custom one from the manufacturer come with the windows update.
also what keyboard is it?

birne

Reputable
May 19, 2015
try uninstalling all drivers for the keyboard and then run a windows update after a restart. many basic windows drivers that you need to have installed before you can install the custom one from the manufacturer come with the windows update.
also what keyboard is it?

Solution

Cruxed

Prominent
Apr 25, 2017
Hi There, cheers for the response it's a Roccat Isku I've checked it works on other computers and know it's not a hardware problem with the keyboard, other usb devices such as a mouse are working fine but my old office keyboard doesn't want to work either

Edit - Have just been promoted for a Windows 10 update, deleted all zip files from the keyboard drivers and letting it restart and update now