No Display Issue

devildog2be

Reputable
Jun 4, 2016
Hey guys hows it going, I recently bought a cyberpower gma300 PC off of some lady on a yard sale site. The lady said that she has recently bought the computer for her son for christmas but decided to sell it because it was getting stuck in a restart loop. I decided to buy the computer and attempt to fix it, when I started the computer up the first time it literally started perfectly fine but I couldn't sign in since there was a locked account at the sign in screen. I factory reset the computer and got it to launch to the windows desktop screen. I've slowly been downloading my drivers and today just ran into a weird problem. Randomly at times the computer will be plugged in right and will just randomly not display on the desktop. The first day I used it completely fine with no issues, and then today a few hours ago it just decided to stop displaying randomly. I tried swapping out monitors, swapping display cords (the VGA one), tried plugging in directly to the motherboard and I couldn't get it to work. I restarted it several times as well, then all of a sudden it just randomly decided to work fine and I just dont get it. After I got it to work again and display it had no problems, I went on with updating windows and then let my computer idle to install stuff. When I came to check on it the computer had went to sleep (or at least I assume thats what it is considering the power button led was blinking) I pressed the power button to wake it up from its sleep and nothing happened on the display, i clicked the mouse and pressed some buttons on the keyboard in a hope to wake it up but no luck. The LEDs on my mouse were lit up but the LEDs on my keyboard were not. And now its back to being stuck in a black screen that refuses to display. Thanks in advance!