does it look like a dead pixel ?

yafatana

Reputable
Aug 21, 2015
I have my dell u2715h since 1 or 2 month
I'm not sure if this dead pixel was when I bought the monitor or it happened just recently
when I took a picture for it with my iPhone it look coloured
but when I'm looking at it with my eyes it look black I'm not sure
-
6jgjv8.jpg

will my monitor start to get more of these ?

Solution
I'm not asking if my monitor will get more dead pixels or not
in general with most monitors if 1 monitor got 1 dead pixels will more start to appear
Is the same question... as i said in example, ill make another one, if your GPU dies, and you revive with baking it you never know will it die again.

Im saying that you cannot know with electronics it can "get" more "Stuck" pixels, on YOUR picture "those" are stuck pixels, not "dead", dead are usually black(as they don't give light) but those are in "color" soo it seems like the leds are stuck to one color rather than dead.

https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/best-software-solutions-to-fix-a-stuck-pixel-on-your-lcd-monitor/

yafatana

Reputable
Aug 21, 2015

I'm not sure if this was when I bought it or it happened just some days ago
my question
will the monitor start to get more of these ?
like if one dead pixel start to appear many will come ?

yafatana

Reputable
Aug 21, 2015

if you read my question I said
in general with most monitors if 1 monitor got 1 dead pixels will more start to appear ?

in general with most monitors if 1 monitor got 1 dead pixels will more start to appear
Is the same question... as i said in example, ill make another one, if your GPU dies, and you revive with baking it you never know will it die again.

Im saying that you cannot know with electronics it can "get" more "Stuck" pixels, on YOUR picture "those" are stuck pixels, not "dead", dead are usually black(as they don't give light) but those are in "color" soo it seems like the leds are stuck to one color rather than dead.

https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/best-software-solutions-to-fix-a-stuck-pixel-on-your-lcd-monitor/

Solution