Realtek Windows 10 Asus Laptop audio Stuttering

Mar 26, 2018
Hey everyone, I've been surfing the net for the last few days trying to fix my laptop. I have problems with my audio stuttering every minute or two for about 10 seconds. It seems to happen whenever I am watching anything prerecorded: Netflix, YouTube, any personal videos. Here's the weird thing, it only happens when I am using my laptop's built in speakers. If I use the HDMI audio or any USB headset nothing strange happens. I have tried DISM/SFC, Updating Drivers, and just about everything else that I can think of so I am hoping the Internet will be able to help me with this voodoo that has apparently decided to plague me.

Solution

Have you disabled audio enhanments for some time?
To do that, try to Playback devices...
Mar 26, 2018

I have an ASUS G751JL, I tried updating the BIOS a few hours ago and that didn't help, and the the driver that i am using is the one that I downloaded directly from the support page for my laptop a few days ago. If there's a different driver that I'm supposed to be using I'd love to hear it!

janeb3918

Prominent
Feb 4, 2018

Have you disabled audio enhanments for some time?
To do that, try to Playback devices >Properties > Enhancements >Disbale all sound effects > OK.
Then you can check if the Realtek audio is still stuttering. After that, you can enable the audio enhancements if you like.

Solution