recover deleted permanent files windows 10 (no restore point or previous version)

Mar 28, 2018
Hello, I need some help to recover files that was permanent deleted from recycle bin. There is few things that windows 10 setting on my computer was different compare to default windows 10 settings. It has system protection which is off and there is no restore point or i canty go back to previous version of windows to recover the files since nothing was saved. I tried different utility to recover permanent deleted files but I had no good luck to recover these files. Can someone help who is tech expertise and guide me through how i can recover this permanent deleted files?

Please I need those files back! Help

Thank you ,

Using Recuva is a quick and easy way to recover deleted files.

To make recovering deleted files on a hard drive successful is best to stop using the using the computer, and even better shut down the computer A.S.A.P. If you keep using the PC, programs on your computer might write data overwriting the deleted files.
I usually boot from a file-recovery USB drive or remove the drive and connect it to another computer via USB HDD adapter to prevent files from been overwritten.

You could try the free version of EaseUS Data Recovery. Perform a deep scan to help retrieve your lost data.
If you have been using the computer after the files were deleted then new data could have overwriting the deleted files.

Mar 28, 2018
i tried easeus data recovery i couldnt find files in recycle bin. as i mention system protection is off and there no previous i can go on my previous windows to recovery. is there any other way i can recover these files?

Did you perform a deep scan?
After the scan is done, look for the name of the files from the scanning results. These files may appear in the original location before they were sent to the 'Recycle bin'

Did you perform a deep scan?
After the scan is done, look for the name of the files from the scanning results. These files may appear in the original location before they were sent to the 'Recycle bin'

Mar 28, 2018
yah i ran deep scan and checked where the files were located, it aint there anymore. could it be where there was any saved system protection and looks like the recycle bin was empty as well? is there any other way i can retrieve...... or is this pretty much it?

The scan works better when removing the drive and connecting to another computer as a secondary drive then running the recovery software.
If you checked the entire C:\ drive and the files are not longer there, then next option will be a professional file recovery company and that will cost you.

TRENDING THREADS