Flickering red lines

Mar 28, 2018
I've recently bought an HP Omen from Argos. I ended up having to buy a new monitor for it too as the old VGA only Monitor and cable would just not match up. Bought a BenQ GL2450 along with an HDMI-DVI-D cable.

For some reason these randomly flickering red horizontal lines would come up after which the monitor would turn off a few seconds and then turn back on. I, believing it was the cable, went and bought a new one, this time DVI-D to DVI-D. The monitor doesn't turn off anymore, but the lines are still there and it's extremely irritating to me. Any possible solutions/ideas to what the issue is?

Solution
It'd be a good idea if you could pass on an image of the issue. You may want to pass on the SKU for your Omen unit. You might also want to check if you're on the latest GPU drivers. Uninstall them and reinstall them from the manufacturers site.

Lutfij

Titan
It'd be a good idea if you could pass on an image of the issue. You may want to pass on the SKU for your Omen unit. You might also want to check if you're on the latest GPU drivers. Uninstall them and reinstall them from the manufacturers site.

Solution