Cant login to my computer after windows 10 update

Kristian_14

Reputable
Dec 5, 2016
So i have been stuck on a windows 10 version for a very long time, and I gave up trying to update it, but recently I have gotten messages telling me that soon windows won't support my version anymore. So I tried updating again, but that made it worse. Now I can't log into my computer. I tried logging in online (with microsoft email) and locally. They both tell me the password is wrong, but I have been using those passwords for 2 years, I wouldn't forget them. I did manage to get into safe mode, but when I restarted again, It went from being able to login via username and password or email and password, to only admin password. And it doesn't work. I can't go back to old update, since it needs the admin password, can't go into safe mode anymore, since it needs password. I can't do anything, it all needs password. I can't download windows 10 via USB or DVD since the file is too big. It tells me the password is wrong, but I know, I am 200% sure, it isn't. The only thing I can come to think of that caused this is that Windows didn't like me so it just locked me away from my own computer.