Windows 10 Error "10016"

Apr 2, 2018
The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
{6B3B8D23-FA8D-40B9-8DBD-B950333E2C52}
and APPID
{4839DDB7-58C2-48F5-8283-E1D1807D0D7D}
to the user NT AUTHORITY\LOCAL SERVICE SID (S-1-5-19) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

Apr 2, 2018

I have many other errors with different numbers and codes...

Colif

Win 11 Master
Important Note: There are always going to be errors and warnings in the event log, and you can’t solve all of them. The most important thing is to use Event Viewer to troubleshoot problems you are already having, rather than trying to find problems that you don’t know about yet.

this might help: https://www.howtogeek.com/school/using-windows-admin-tools-like-a-pro/lesson3/

Apr 2, 2018

Can you simplify that for me, way too much reading

Colif

Win 11 Master
i guess easiest statement is

Level – This tells you how severe the event is –
Information just tells you that something has changed or a component has started, or something has completed.
Warning tells you that something might be going wrong, but it isn’t all that important yet.
Error tells you that something happened that shouldn’t have happened, but isn’t always the end of the world.
Critical, on the other hand, means something is broken somewhere, and the component that triggered this event has probably crashed.

the DCOM error is just a Error, ignore it and look for Critical errors relating to hdd since that is what is at 100% now.

Apr 2, 2018

I have two critical errors and tons of the other kinds