Sound issue, really weird problem

obeliskk1

Commendable
Feb 26, 2016
I have a really strange problem i can't solve. I even did fresh install of windows 10 just for the hope it would solve itself but it doesn't.

Here is the issue. My sound stops working frequently. Realtek audio says i unplugged the device, I uninstalled and install the newest version from my motherboard site. Since it didn't work, i installed the older version, still nothing. Then i downloaded driver from realtek, latest one for windows 10, still nothing.

Then i try to see if its hardware, i switched 3 headphones, still same issue occurs.

Also in realtek manager i disabled the front panel, but it didn't help.

The issue usually occurs when i am in game, or when i have 2 live streams/videos in the same time. When i watch youtube for example i don't have issues.

Does anyone know what possibly can i do more to solve it finally ? I have problem with this for months.

Solution
You could disable 'RTHDVCPL' from the 'Startup' tab in 'Task Manager'.

You could uninstall that Realtek version and drivers and try another version.

Also, you could manually install just the Realtek drivers without the Realtek HD Audio Manager.
You could download the drivers from Microsoft Update Catalog
Just get the hardware id from the 'Device Manager'
Device Manager>Sound, Video and Game Controllers>Realtek HDA
Right click on Realtek HDA and select 'Properties' then 'Details' tab
Under 'Property' select 'Hardware Ids' and the id will be listed (usually the second entry from the list)
Right click the hardware id and select 'Copy'. Paste that info into the 'Microsoft Update Catalog'website search space.
Download the specific...
Open Realtek HD Audio Manager
Click the 'i' button (bottom right corner) and a pop-up window opens. Select 'Display icon notification area', and click the OK button.
Click the yellow folder icon (top right corner of Realtek HD Audio Manager window).
Select the 'Disable front panel jack detection' on the Connector Settings window.
Deselect 'Enable auto popup dialog' option and click the OK button.
Click the 'Device Advanced Settings' window link at the top right of the Realtek HD Audio Manager to open playback and audio device settings.
Select the 'Make front and rear output devices playback two different audio streams simultaneously playback' option.
Select 'Tie up same type of input jacks, i.e., line-in or microphone, as an input device recording device' option.
Click OK on the Device advanced settings window.
Click the green active back panel speaker icon on the right of the Speakers tab.
Select Set Default Device from the drop-down menu on the right of the Speakers tab.
Also, click the Microphone tab; and select the red back panel activate microphone icon.
Click Set Default Device on the Microphone tab’s drop-down menu.
Click OK to apply the changes in settings.

If the above does not work then disable 'RTHDVCPL' to allow Windows to handle the sound instead of Realtek HD Audio Manager.

obeliskk1

Commendable
Feb 26, 2016

I reinstall the driver again, and i do not have yellow folder icon.
Before i had it, but i had only option for 'Disable front panel jack detection' .
I never had this option 'Device Advanced Settings' - here is the picture: http://prntscr.com/j3e3ir

Where do i disable 'RTHDVCPL' ?

You could disable 'RTHDVCPL' from the 'Startup' tab in 'Task Manager'.

You could uninstall that Realtek version and drivers and try another version.

Also, you could manually install just the Realtek drivers without the Realtek HD Audio Manager.
You could download the drivers from Microsoft Update Catalog
Just get the hardware id from the 'Device Manager'
Device Manager>Sound, Video and Game Controllers>Realtek HDA
Right click on Realtek HDA and select 'Properties' then 'Details' tab
Under 'Property' select 'Hardware Ids' and the id will be listed (usually the second entry from the list)
Right click the hardware id and select 'Copy'. Paste that info into the 'Microsoft Update Catalog'website search space.
Download the specific driver for your OS.

Solution