Shutting down automatically and Restarting

Apr 7, 2018
Every time I search the internet or put CD/DVD in the Computer Case, or I play, PC shutdown automatically and restart itself, I don't really know the problem, Is it the Power Supply, The PC, Windows 10 ? I don't know...

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Solution
Open the case and check on the power supply brand and model. With random shutdown issues that is often the first thing that needs to be checked, especially for low quality and/or older models. You should try a known good power supply anyway, regardless of the PSU model you have.

It's a good idea to test things with a base system also, so remove the nVidia card and see if it runs OK on the onboard video.
Apr 7, 2018

CPU: Intel pentium g630 2.70 ghz 2 cores
GPU:Nvidia GT 430 contains 4gb
RAM: 4GB DDR3
MOTHERBOARD:MSI H67MA-E35
POWER SUPPLY:I don't really know what is the brand and model

The issue started few days ago, I don't know if it is the PSU or a Virus affected my computer, Also when I put a CD/DVD in the Computer Case, PC Shutdown, Any help would be appreciated :)

Open the case and check on the power supply brand and model. With random shutdown issues that is often the first thing that needs to be checked, especially for low quality and/or older models. You should try a known good power supply anyway, regardless of the PSU model you have.

It's a good idea to test things with a base system also, so remove the nVidia card and see if it runs OK on the onboard video.

Solution
Apr 7, 2018

Actually I changed the PSU so yeah