Community Picks: Most Memorable PC Game Glitches

Status
Not open for further replies.

hixbot

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2007
Why does the "picture story" have no screenshots of the game glitches. Instead, just stock photos of the game with a text description of the glitch.
What a waste of time clicking this story.

Twistfaria

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2016
Seriously! If you aren't going to SHOW the glitches then there is zero point to actually read this. Using the AC Unity glitch pic to advertise this "article" amounts to nothing but clickbate false expectation!!

Apr 17, 2018
I had a large reply typed up & it got lost sadly enough in the login process. Regardless the only reason I was wasting my time commenting was to say I agree with the other posters.

This is disappointing at bedtime & intentionally misleading at worst. I expect better of "Tom's" sites. I hope this isn't the direction the site is going.

Apr 17, 2018
And in my haste I put bedtime rather than best thanks to autocorrect & since I don't usually comment; I am not sure how to edit or delete.

So my apologies for the double post.

Flying-Q

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2006
Playing EVE Online in the early years, if you collided hard enough with an object you could inherit the model. Many a time I spent flying a frigate only to suddenly become a battleship, or a mining drone or an asteroid and once a whole Minmatar trade station and another time as a jump-gate. Sadly, it was only client-side so other players couldn't see you flying these absurd objects.

Counter Strike Global offencive hide in mirage wall glitch not on the list?
maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.